Get Big Savings On AWA Purification Technologies Whole Home Water Treatment Systems with Water Softener in McAllen, Brownsville, Hidalgo City, Weslaco, and South Padre Island, & the The Rio Grande Valley area!
Soft Water Through a Water Softener Makes Softer, Brighter Clothes
Water softeners remove hard water minerals that quite literally pelt your clothes like rocks during the wash cycle. With nothing but clean, soft water massaging your clothes, towels, and linens, you'll notice a big difference in their softness and how they hold up to being repeatedly washed. Whites will be brighter and colors more vibrant!
AWA Genesis I Whole House Water Softener & Purification System
- Removal of hardness minerals, dirt, and sediment.
- Provides great tasting, healthier water in every outlet.
- Prevents scale build-up on pipes, faucets, and water-using appliances.
- According to the University of New Mexico, softened water can reduce hot water heating costs by nearly 30%.
- Soft water also requires up to 75% fewer soaps, cleaners, and shampoos according to the Battelle Institute.
- Eliminates spots on silverware, glasses, and dishes.
- Tested and certified by NSF International and WQA
- Audible salt alerts so you never have to guess if your softener needs salt
How do you know if you have hard water?
Here are some telltale signs...
- Your water takes forever to heat up or you've prematurely had to replace water-using appliances.
- Your faucets and fixtures have a white residue that's hard to remove. That's limescale buildup and it's accumulating in your pipes and water using appliances too!
- Your skin and hair is dry and dull.
- Your whites are more like 50 shades of gray.
- Your brights have lost their luster.
- Your drinking glasses & stemware have spots on them - unless you use a ton of chemical spot remover in the dishwasher.
This is a heating element that's been exposed to hard water
"Excellent services and good quality equipment. Now my family have clean and healthy water, we can tell the difference now. Skin soft, my hair the clothes very clean, and my family feeling healthy." - Eunice Elias